Fresh salsa from cucumbers, tomatoes, corn, onion, cilantro, and red bell pepper that is wonderful on a hot summer day. Lime juice and some spices finishes off the flavor. You can adjust the recipe to make it to your taste. Leave out the onion, garlic and heat to make it kid friendly. It is great for a summer barbeque or a sports party because you can make it the day before. This is so good that I just might eat the whole bowl.
Tomato Corn and Cucumber Salsa
- 2 cups cucumber chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup cooked corn cooled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Everglade seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Adjust lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and seasonings to taste.