Orange banana salad with lime honey salad dressing is a wonderful winter salad that can be made for one person or for a family dinner. The lime honey dressing is quick and easy to make. The extra dressing can be stored for a couple of weeks in the refrigerator. Just place it in a jar with a tight lid.
Orange Banana Salad
- 2 cups of salad greens in bite size pieces
- 1 or 2 oranges peeled and sectioned
- 1 large banana sliced
- 1 or 2 tablespoons flaked coconut (toasted optional)
- Lime honey salad dressing
In a salad bowl or plate place greens, banana slices, and orange sections. Dizzle on lime honey dressing and sprinkle with coconut. Makes 2 servings.
Lime Honey Salad Dressing
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 6 tablespoons of vegetable oil
In a blender or electric mixer. Add honey and lime juice. Blend and add vegetable oil in a thin stream until all is blended. Serve. The dressing can be stored in a jar with a tight lid and refrigerated for a couple of weeks.